About Us: Our Core Values
- Worships as a priority: The worship of God is our primary ministry pursued with biblically motivated zeal and offered in reverence with humility, childlikeness, and joyfulness.
- God’s Word as authority: The Word of God, the Holy Bible is our final authority and source of life guidance, calling us to faith-filled, obedient, godly lifestyle.
- God’s love as a source of wholeness: A Holy Spirit-begotten climate of God’s love is that atmosphere which most readily begets living hope, fosters true health and produces practical holiness as Jesus’ cross points us to the path of discipleship and a life free of condemnation, at rest in God’s grace.
- Ministry to the family: The biblically modeled family is God’s foundational social and governmental unit and is to be nourished, served, and preserved as such. Fundamental to this value is the sanctity of marriage, biblical sexuality, and human life.
- Racial harmony in God’s kingdom: Under God our Creator, ethnic diversity is respected and under Christ our redeemer, all humanity is invited to answer the Bible’s call to the values and virtues of the kingdom of God
- Unity of Christ’s Body: The unity of the Church – Christ’s global many-faceted Body – is to be earnestly sought and unselfishly served, that is the value for which Jesus prayed may find its answer in our attitudes and commitments.
- Constant prayer into fruitfulness: Steadfast prayer and faithful intercession allow us to enter into a partnership with God Almighty. They are the fundamental means of personal and corporate fruitfulness in life service and ministry.
- Spirit-filled witness and service: The ministry of the church is to be conveyed through the means of maturing believers at every age level, social status and marital status: baptized in the Holy Spirit for empowered witness and equipped in the Word and His gifts for faithful service.
- Vitality of the spiritual language: The biblical exercise of the Holy Spirit enabled supernatural utterance is vital for prayer, praise, intercession, and edification, and is a desirable and available resource for every believer.
- Commitment to spiritual warfare: The reality of spiritual conflict demands biblical confrontation through prayer and ministry with discernment and love, that the victory of Calvary is not minimized, but is applied by such means.
- Commitment to sound doctrine: We adhere to the declaration of faith of The Church of the Living God – Full Gospel Ministries.
- Commitment to the spirit of giving and stewardship: To live to give in tithes, offerings, and all life’s resources.